10/16/07

Robert's Snow Blogs

At right is this week's schedule of blogs featuring snowflakes to be auctioned off to raise money for cancer research--please visit, admire, and, when the time comes, bid. I have been doing the visiting and admiring part, and also have been enjoying looking at blogs I've never been to before. I know only a small corner of the kidlitosphere, and sometimes I feel that somewhere out there on-line there are hundreds of alternate kidlitospheres, in their own space time bubbles, that I, at least, will never know about.

I left several comments today too, which I feel very proud about doing, because usually I am too shy.

1 comment:

  1. I caught some great Warren Miller Films on The Ski Channel last night. Curious if anyone else has seen it. Good stuff indeed.

    http://www.theskichannel.com

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles