12/12/09

Harper Collins has made the first two chapters of Conspiracy of Kings available!

Here at the Harper Collins website are the first two chapters of Megan Whalen Turner's new book, A Conspiracy of Kings.

(Now I sort of wish my ARC wasn't in the mail heading off to the west...I sort of want to read it all again....)

But as it happens, I'm reading another conspiracy book that's very good--The Lost Conspiracy, by Frances Hardinge.

And just for the heck of it, another fun one is The Merlin Conspiracy by Diana Wynne Jones.


Both of these might well be enjoyed by MWT fans!

3 comments:

  1. The first 2 chapters of CONSPIRACY make me desperately want to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered that little treat last night - I love the prologue. March can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles