9/17/12

Cybils!

Today the Cybils Panelists were announced! I'm so excited to be back doing mg sff, with a fine slate of co-panelists. That being said, I'm sorry there wasn't room for everyone, and if you applied this year and weren't chosen, do try again next year! I would be happy to be on a panel with any of you all whose blogs I turn to for mg sff reviews...

Here's the list of mg sff panelists:

Round 1

Anamaria Anderson
Books Together
@bookstogether

Sherry Early
Semicolon
@semicolonblog

Sondra Eklund
Sonderbooks
@Sonderbooks

Melissa Fox
Book Nut
@book_nut

Jessalynn Gale
Garish & Tweed
@jessmonster

Charlotte Taylor
Charlotte's Library
@charlotteslib

Cheryl Vanatti
Reading Rumpus
@Tasses


Round 2 - MG

Hayley Beale
From the Children's Room

Kristen Evey
Bookends (& Beginnings)
@kristenevey

Rosemary Kiladitis
More Coffee, Please
@roesolo

Gina Ruiz
AmoXcalli
@ginaruiz

Amelia Yunker
Challenging the Bookworm

And now, the reading begins, because even though nominations don't start till October 1st, there are some books that are clearly going to be there, and time is marching on! I've read close to fifty eligible books since last time around, but I'm hoping there are many most excellent ones out there that I haven't read...

10 comments:

  1. A joy as always to be on the team, even if not right with you exactly. And yes, oh, yes - moving next weekend, and taking my first bill with name/address to get my library card updated and start snagging the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait.. Did I miss this again? ARGH! I wanted to apply to be a panelist. Or figure out how I could apply to be one. I WANTED TO BE ONE! How I did I miss the applications? Gah!

    I shall live vicariously through you once more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, shoot! August is when to look for it next year!

      Delete
    2. Cat: so sorry that you missed it! The best thing to do is to follow the Cybils blog (http://www.cybils.com) or @Cybils on Twitter. We always announce it to those places. We also posted announcements to the Kidlitosphere email list (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kidlitosphere/) so if you aren't on that list, you might want to subscribe. I think we also posted an announcement to the child_lit email list.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the info, Shella! Honestly, I normally see it mentioned all over the place so it didn't occur to me I'd missed it this year. ;) I will follow the cybils blog for sure!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on being on the Cybils panel. I'm on the round 2 MG panel (the non-sf/fanatasy). I'd also like to thank you for stopping by my blog (Middle Grade Mafioso) today, and leaving a comment about The Templeton Twins Have An Idea. Good luck in the Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Charlotte and Michael! How awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Natalie! I'd love to be on a panel with you too someday!

      Delete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles