9/5/07

The Moon Princess

Dakota Blue Richards is having a busy year. After being Lyra in The Golden Compass movie, she's about to be Maria, in the movie version of A Little White Horse (The Moon Princess). I know that the question of whether an actor looks like the character as described in the book is not one that concerns the people who cast movies (Emma Watson is not my idea of Pauline, nor is she Noel Streatfeild's). But this picture of Dakota Blue Richards looks exactly like Maria as described in the book:

And I just learned that Colin Firth is going to be Sir Benjamin -sounds good. The Official site about the movie doesn't confirm this, however.

Here's an earlier post I wrote about the Little White Horse/Moon Princess. I am more optimistic now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter

Button styles