just because

Someday (like maybe tomorrow, now that I've paid the taxes etc) I will have time to write thoughtful, well-constructed things that might be called reviews. In the meantime, I offer this metaphoric representation of my life last week (I am not the T Rex):

from the diverting blog Tatting my Doilies. Apparently there are lots of people out there knitting squid.


  1. Doesn't that thing have too many tentacles to be a squid? I'm just sayin' ...

    See, and you thought no one was paying attention. We'll be here, waiting for the calm and your great reviews.

  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.


Free Blog Counter

Button styles