11/17/10

Kirkus' list of the best of YA sci fi/fantasy from 2010 (replaces old list)

A kind reader pointed out to me that I had missed the full page of YA sci fi/fantasy best of books from Kirkus. Here are Kirkus' Best Books for Teens: Fantasy and Science Fiction (and sorry for my earlier truncated version!):









WHITE CAT, by Holly Black
MOCKINGJAY, by Suzanne Collins
FACTOTUM, by D.M. Cornish
MISTWOOD, by Leah Cypess
INCARCERON, by Catherine Fisher









SAPPHIQUE, by Catherine Fisher
RECKLESS, by Cornelia Funke
GUARDIAN OF THE DEAD by Karen Healey

THE ODYSSEY, by Gareth Hinds
THE GENIUS WARS, by Catherine Jinks









PEGASUS, by Robin McKinley
THE LEGEND OF THE KING, by Gerald Morris
I SHALL WEAR MIDNIGHT, by Terry Pratchett
FEVER CRUMB, by Philip Reeve










THE WHITE HORSE TRICK, by Kate Thompson
A CONSPIRACY OF KINGS, by Megan Whalen Turner
MR. MENDOZA’S PAINTBRUSH, by Luis Alberto Urrea
THE MONSTRUMOLOGIST, by Rick Yancey

(and here's my post about the mg titles!)

5 comments:

  1. I think it's an excellent list! It has Mistwood, Pegasus and of course, A Conspiracy of Kings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love seeing Megan Whalen Turner on there. Lovely Megan Whalen Turner, I wish she would write a book every every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy to see Guardian of the Dead on here

    But where is Finnkin of the Rock and Bleeding Violet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's because I'm in middle school, but the books on here that I actually have are hard sells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. I loved many of them on the list. Glad to see Mistwood, A Conspiracy of Kings, and Reckless.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles