10/5/12

MG SFF eligible books from Jan, Feb, and March, 2012

Continuing my quest to make sure that no one forgets to nominate a middle grade science fiction/fantasy book for the Cybils that they loved, and to make the long list of nominees as good as it should be, I am reading over my new release posts (which I don't do any more because of the site I was getting my info. from closing down).

So these books, which haven't been nominated yet, aren't one's I've necessarily read, or liked, just ones that I think might be worthy of nomination, or ones that I might, myself, like to read! (And of course since my opinion is just my own, please do visit the lists for yourselves if you wish to see what else is on them that's eligible! They have the "new releases" tag).

MUNCLE TROGG by Janet Foxley

SEEDS OF REBELLION: BEYONDERS by Brandon Mull

THE STAR SHARD by Frederic S. Durbin

 BLISS by Kathryn Littlewood
 
THE CROWFIELD DEMON by Pat Walsh


FAIRY LIES by E. D. Baker


THE WHISPER by Emma Clayton

 THE BOOK OF WONDERS by Jasmine Richards (now nominated)

 PRINCESS OF THE WILD SWANS by Diane Zahler

STEALING MAGIC: A SIXTY-EIGHT ROOMS ADVENTURE by Marianne Malone

(here are some books from November and December)


And then there are these lovely books-- Darkbeast, and The Golden Door, and Claws, and The Serpent's Shadow, and The Adventures of Sir Balin the Ill Fated, and The Wishing Star and........

and here's a third list, that I gleaned during a happy time spent browsing at Kirkus...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if only I had unlimited nominations in MG F/SF. I will miss being on the committee this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gaming site club penguin codes to get generator codes and cheats codes for free of cost than visit our site on us.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles