During my morning blog browse, I happened to see over at April's that this is a Readathon Day! And so I quickly jumped on board...I'm not very very hopeful about being able to read for 24 hours, but I will try to get at least ten books read!
Off I go...
Questions via 24hourreadathon.com
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Southern New England-- a crisp fall day, with a hint of the first frost still on the grass
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm really looking forward to not having a stack at all...but one book I'm most certainly going to read is The Spindlers, by Lauren Oliver.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The cranberry apricot bread I'm going to make
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am woefully unprepared for winter, both in fact (there are still windows awaiting reglazing in the barn) and in mind--this cold dark morning stuff rots.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing
you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are
you most looking forward to?
I'm not going to fret about having to do other things in between reading--I'll give the books my best shot, and get at least 14 hours of reading in, but won't feel bad about not reading every book in my pile!