3/6/13

Waiting on Wednesday--The Whatnot, by Stefan Bachmann

One of my favorite books of last year was The Peculiar, by Stefan Bachmann--alternate history with fairy war and a cliffhanger ending of great cliffishness.  So I was very pleased to find that the sequel is on its way--The Whatnot will be published September 24, by which time I will of course have read all c. 300 books currently in my tbr piles/shelves and will be able to comfortably enjoy it hot off the press!

I couldn't find a blurb at this point in time. but here's the cover:


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

8 comments:

  1. Great choice for Waiting on Wednesday. And I have great confidence you'll read all your books. Not so sure I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have no confidence at all...they just keep coming!

      Delete
  2. I need to read The Peculiar posthaste! I have been meaning to... and I've read some of Bachmann's short stories and liked them (through his collaboration on The Cabinet of Curiosities website), so I know it's right up my alley. Yay for good books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Peculiar on my tbr pile and cannot wait for this one to come out.

    ~Akoss

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles