12/27/15

No middle grade round-up today, too busy with Christmas "magic."

Or at least "magic" for a given value of "magic."  The Magic Christmas trees are not quite as festive as portrayed on their packaging.



Do you like the nutcracker I made for my snow globe? (perhaps it is good that it is partially concealed by glare...)

I have also played the following reindeer games--Exploding Kittens, Cthulhu Gloom, Kings of Tokyo, Chinese checkers, Chicken Cha Cha Cha, and Dixit.  I have eaten my name in chocolate (literally), played Christmas carol on hand bells, read books, and seen Star Wars.  I hope all of you are having a nice time too!

There will be a round up (d.v.) need week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time over the holidays. Glad to hear you had a Merry Christmas. I like the snow globes!

    Wishing you a Happy New Year! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles