10/13/19

Elementary/Middle Grade speculative fiction books that haven't been nominated for the Cybils yet

Thanks everyone who nominated books during the public nomination period!  Now we give publishers and authors a chance to fill in the gaps (from today through October 25th).  So I'll leave this list up for now to show them I was thinking about their books.....

So here, in no particular order, is a list of some books that need nominators (and it's not all the eligible books, and I'm sure I'm missing some great ones...for which I apologize.  I haven't read all of these, so this isn't a list of personal endorsements (though I did love all the ones I did read!).

And here is where you go to start the nomination process.

Tin, by Padraig Kenny

Cogheart, by Peter Bunzl

Ghost and Bone, by Andrew Prentice

The Haunting of Henry Davis, by Kathryn Siebel

Legends of the Sky, by Liz Flannagan

The Twelve, by Cindy Lin

The Flight of the Bluebird, by Kara LaReau

The Fire Keeper, by J.C. Cervantes

The Bookwanderers (Pages and Co. #1) by Anna James

Nikki Tesla and the Ferret-Proof Death Ray, by Jess Keating

Ember and the Ice Dragons, by Heather Fawcett

Freedom Fire, by Daniel Jose Older

Anya and the Dragon, by Sofia Pasternack

Archimancy, by J.A. White

The Hippo at the End of the Hall, by Helen Cooper

The Library of Ever, by Zeno Alexander

The Afterwards, by A.F. Harrold

Max and the Midknights, by Lincoln Peirce

Eventown, by Corey Ann Haydu

Daughters of Steel, by Naomi Cyprus

The Star Shepherd, by Dan Haring and Marcykate Connolly

The Little Grey Girl, by Celine Kiernan

Thisby Thestoop and the Wretched Scrattle, by Zac Gorman

Peasprout Chen: Battle of Champions, by Henry Lien

4 comments:

  1. This is where I find myself in the awkward position of nominating just one of the many sequels whose first books were nominated in previous years which I read and loved so far this year, or taking a chance on a new new book, even if I might not have read it yet...

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles