12/19/07

Reading YA for the Cybils la la la

Seven more books arrived at my house yesterday, and I am realizing that I am flying to D.C. tomorrow, and they plus a few other piles are going to be going with me unless I read them all tonight although what with packing and taking the cat to the vet and getting the car inspected and buying a few more presents I do not think this will happen.

I had a bad dream last night that Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand was nominated for the YA Cybils, and I had to read it by Friday. I woke up sweating.

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, I'm dropping by to let you know you won the DRAMA! FOUR DOROTHYS book!

    Please go to my site and drop me a message so I know where to send it!

    Congratulations and happy holidays!

    Lisa
    www.lisaschroederbooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles