1/4/10

Putting my money where my mouth is (and my mouth where my money is)

I have lots and lots of reviews to write, but two very special mugs came in the mail for me today, and I wanted to quickly post about them:

They were generously donated by artist Erin Swift to an on-line auction that helped kick start Tu Publishing, and I was the lucky high bidder! Thank you, Erin!

And thanks in advance to the folks at Tu Publishing, for promising us multi-cultural science fiction and fantasy books for children and young adults.

From their website: "We want to publish exciting, adventurous books that children of all backgrounds will be able to either see themselves in or find a window to another world—or both, because what fantasy book isn’t a window to another world?"

Yes please!

3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I'm so happy and grateful that all of this came together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!!!
    I'm still SO DANGED EXCITED that Tu received 103% of their funding. That just tickles me to death. In a year of bad news, that was a sweet foretaste of 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles