7/7/10

Throwing my hat into the Book Blogger Appreciation Week ring

Book Blogger Appreciation Week is coming up in September, and the celebration includes awards in various blog categories. One of these is "Best Speculative Fiction Blog," and so I'm putting my blog forward for that.

My blog focuses on middle grade and younger YA speculative fiction, although I do review some adult books as well.

Here are my five representative posts:

Middle grade: my review of The Shadows, by Jacqueline West
Young adult: my review of The Demon's Lexicon, by Sarah Rees Brennan
Adult: my review of Blackout, by Connie Willis (most Tuesday's I review time travel books, and this post serves as an example of that)

Every week I round-up posts from around the blogging world about middle-grade science fiction and fantasy--here's an example.

Here are my thoughts on gender and writers of middle grade and young adult science fiction/fantasy.

5 comments:

  1. Go Charlotte! An excellent selection of posts, too (it must have been hard to choose, though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I've discovered your blog through the BBAW noms (in the same category). :)

    Just wanted to let you know that your last link on your list is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for letting me know, Janicu!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles