1/6/19

This week's round-up of middle grade sci fi and fantasy from around the blogs

Not many reviews this week, but I wanted to get back in the swing of things!  Let me know if I missed your post.

The Reviews

The Book of Boy, by Catherine Gilbert Murdock, at Waking Brain Cells

Charlie Hernández and the League of Shadows, by Ryan Calejo, at Charlotte's Library

Clash of Beasts (Going Wild 3), by Lisa McMann, at Ms. Yingling Reads

Dragons in a Bag, by Zetta Elliot, at Raise Them Righteous

Etty Steele: Vampire Hunter, by Grayson Grave, at Sci Fi and Scary

Max and the Midnights, by Lincoln Peirce, at Ms. Yingling Reads

Rage of Lions, by Curtis Jobling, at Say What?

Two Cybils EMG Spec. Fic. panelists, Sherry and Katy, share middle grade spec. fic books they loved

Authors and Interviews

Gregory Funaro (Watch Hallow) at Always in the Middle

Other Good Stuff

The shortlists for the Cybils Awards have been announced, and here are the seven Elementary/Middle grade speculative fiction books the first round panelists picked!  (if you think the Cybils sound fun, look for the call for panelists next August and join us!)

2 comments:

  1. So glad my review of Zetta Elliot's Dragons in a Bag made it to the roundup! And, happy it led me to your really cool blog. I'm judging the Cybils this year too - round one for early chapter/easy reader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I found your review! I hope you enjoyed your Cybils experience!

      Delete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles