12/27/20

*(obviously) no middle grade sci fi fantasy round-up this week

I hope that all of you are well and happy, and taking breaks when you need to take breaks from things (as I am doing with the rounding up this week!

It will be back next Sunday, when we will finally be in 2021 (and I will, I hope, be blogging more).

In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of the angel on the top of my tree.

My family tree has always been topped by a vintage and rather lovely Italian angel. My own tree, here in my own home, had no angel. There was a silver spike in the bag of misc. ornaments I got at the junk store, that we put on the top branch, but it wasn't an angel. 

Then two days ago, in the discount nook at the local grocery store, I found an angel that spoke to me. I wouldn't have liked it any other year, but in these dark times it seemed just right. And though it was condemned as "tacky" by sundry family members, I put it on top of the tree.

So from my house to yours, many wishes for love and warmth to all!


4 comments:

  1. I love your angel! It is perfect. If I had that in my house, I would smile all the time. Happy holidays to you. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, to you and your wee angelic hedgehog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles