3/10/24

This week's round up of middle grade fantasy and sci fi from around the blogs (3/10/24)

Here's what I found this week, please enjoy and let me know if I missed anything!  I had good intentions to read and review lots this past week, which got derailed when I found out I would not just be getting my kid home from college this week, but lots of friends too, so instead of reading I cleaned and decluttered...

The Reviews

Closet of Dreams, by Mark Ukra & Tara Mesalik MacMahon, at Mark My Words: 

Creepy Creations, by Jennifer Killick, at Sifa Elizabeth Reads  

 Ferris, by Kate DiCamillo, at Cracking the Cover, Fuse #8, and Log Cabin Library

The Girl in the Window, by Lindsey Hobson, at Faith Elizabeth Hough

 Goblin Monday (Goosebumps: House of Shivers #2), by R.L. Stine, at megsbookrack

Greenwild: The World Behind the Door, by Pari Thomson, at V's View from the Bookshelves 

Grimmworld: The Witch in the Woods, by Michaelbrent Collings, at Always in the Middle…  and Melissa's Bookshelf

Magicalia: Race of Wonders by Jennifer Bell, at Little Blog of Library Treasures

Magic Beyond the Mark, by Emily Swiers, at Independent Book Review

Mind Over Monsters, by Betsy Uhrig, at Bookworm for Kids 

Nemesis and the Vault of Lost Time, by PJ Davis, at Mark My Words  

Over Sea, Under Stone (The Dark is Rising, #1), by Susan Cooper, Bookshelf Fantasies

Twice Upon A Time, by Michelle Harrison, at Valinora Troy

The Whisperwicks, by Jordan Lees, at Chris Soul

Winston Chu vs. the Whimsies, by Stacey Lee, at  BookstrovertReviews

Wrath of the Rain God (Legendarios Book 1), by Karla Arenas Valenti, at Mark My Words


Authors and Interviews

Katherine Marsh (Medusa) "On The Double Standards As An Author", at The Nerd Daily

Rajani LaRocca (Sona and the Golden Beasts)  "How to Grow Your Career as an Author" at Literary Rambles: 

Nasuġraq Rainey Hopson  (Eagle Drums) "When Mystery and Mythology Collide" at Writer's Digest 

Kate DiCamillo (Ferris), at AP News


Other good stuff

Here's the Wild Robot trailer, courtesy of 100scopenotes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter

Button styles