9/25/08

Gee shucks!

Trisha over at the Ya Ya Yas has honored me with the following:


To which I say, "Right back at you!" and "Thanks a lot!"

Here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog (check)
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (check)
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (seven seems excessive. Kind of check)
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog (check)
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs! (check)

Here are the blogs I'd like to honor in turn, I've tried to think of blogs that haven't been honored yet (although goodness knows I am not certain about much in this world, including whose gotten what award etc.):

Librarian Mom, who spent a whole post to which I am unable to link directly recommending a book just for me.

The Fidra Blog, because I love the books they're republishing and Vanessa's take on life as a Scottish children's bookstore owner.

A Patchwork of Books and A Year of Reading, because I know I can count on them both for good book reviews.

and Collecting Children's Books, because it makes for the best reading about children's books there is on line.

2 comments:

  1. thanks, Charlotte! I could do with some cheering up this weekend, what with not going to the Kidlitosphere conference. Will pass it on as soon as I can catch a breath!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles