9/27/08

Red Glass being given away....

About a year ago, I found out (to my great excitement) that I was going to be on the nominating committee of the Cybils Awards in the YA category (it got even more exciting as it became clear that we would have well over 100 books to read).

One of the first that I read was Red Glass, by Laura Resau (here's my review). Many of the books nominated were generously sent to us by their publishers, but for whatever reason, we didn't get our own copies of this one. So I read my library's copy three times.

But now I might win a Signed Copy! Yes, a signed copy is being given away at the blog of Yat-Yee Chong, as a follow-up to her great interview with Laura Resau.

nb: the deadline has been extended till October 8.

And speaking of the Cybils, nominations will be opening in October...anyone is welcome to enter their favorite books in a variety of categories!

1 comment:

Free Blog Counter

Button styles