4/7/09

Following a preamble about my day, an introduction to a new blog to love, and a tip of the hat to an old(er) friend

I just got the Love Your Blog Award from Aerin at In Search of Giants, which provided a much needed lift on a sticky evening--the sort with blood, broken glass (the two are unrelated--the blood came from the nose of my five year old's erstwhile best friend--will said friend be able to forgive? will said friend's mother take the apologetic call I made in a forgiving spirit?), rejected suppers, and assorted colds (although nothing went wrong at work). So anyway, it was nice to be loved.



Fortunately there is a new blog to quickly pass the award onto before anyone else does--The Enchanted Inkpot, where, if you head over now, you can read a fascinating entry on fantasy in Asia by Cindy Pon.

And I'd also like to pass it on to The Spectacle, another blog by fantasy/speculative fiction writers, which I have been enjoying very much!

And now I have to go watch my five year old's pet scrubbing brush (ala Traction Man, for those who know that lovely picture book) have his swimming lesson in the bathroom sink.

2 comments:

  1. I hope said friends' mother can forgive you, and that rejected suppers don't happen too often - it's awful when this happens! I hate it!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles