11/19/23

this week's round-up of middle grade fantasy and sci fi 11/19/2023

Hi all, here what I found this week!  please let me know if I missed your post/a post about your book. And please if you review a mg sci fi/fantasy book this week, feel free to let me know in advance!  What with Goodreads eliminating mg as an award category, MG authors can use all the love you can give them (and showing MG spec fic books love my main motivation for doing these round-ups instead of renovating, or even cleaning my house on Sunday mornings, or even evener, actually reading and reviewing myself), so review away and let me know!

The Reviews

The Dark Lord’s Daughter, by Patricia C. Wrede, at Pages Unbound

Darkness and Demon Song (Marius Grey 2) by M.R. Fournet, at Mark My Words

The Dreamatics, by Michelle Cuevas, at YA Books Central

The Invitation (Book 1 of Kepler62), by Timo Parvela and Bjorn Sortland, at Mark My Words

The Memory Thieves, by Dhonielle Clayton, at Sifa Elizabeth Reads  

The Midnight Switch, by Samuel J. Halpin, at BookMurmuration

The Nighthouse Keeper (Blight Harbor 2) by Lora Senf, at Mark My WordsMs. Yingling Reads, and Kiss the Book 

The Puppets of Spelhorst, by Kate DiCamillo, at SonderbooksMiss Cleveland is reading, and Magic Fiction Since Potter

Time After Time, by Sarah Mlynowski and Christina Soontornvat, at Ms. Yingling Reads

 We the Future, by Cliff Lewis, at  Charlotte's Library 

 The Whispering Walls (Shadowhall Academy #1), by Phil Hickes, at Scope for Imagination

Two at A Library Mama -- The Lost Library, by Rebecca Stead and Wendy Mass, and The House of the Lost on the Cape by Sachiko Kashiwabe, translated by Avery Fischer Udagawa


Authors and Interviews

Danny Weston (Postcards from Valhalla) at Mr. Ripley's Enchanted Books and Scope for Imagination

DaVaun Sanders (Keynan Masters and the Peerless Magic Crew) at Literary Rambles


Other Good Stuff

8 Baking Fantasy Books, at  A Library Mama

At Mr Ripley's Enchanted Books - Best Children's Book Picks November 2023 in the UK 

1 comment:

  1. I have reviewed the peerless Charmed Life by Diana Wynne Jones for Shiny New Books! (due to new Folio Society edition.) https://shinynewbooks.co.uk/charmed-life-by-diana-wynne-jones

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles